Your task will be to optimize an existing infrastructure for scalability and performance but also to drive new ideas from concept to production.
- Passionate about web apps and web development, you are able to work autonomously as well as part of team.
- Required skills:
- BSc or MSc in computer science is not required but strongly preferable
- Skilled in performance profiling and debugging using node inspector and Chrome DevTools
- Mobile web app development (Cordova, Web APIs like Web Audio API, IndexedDB, HTML5...)
- Optional skills:
- Typescript and writing type definitions (this is a big plus)
- Good Knowledge of web protocols, architectures and techniques: Http protocol, Stylesheets (Css, Sass), SEO meta data and micro data, Accessibility, Streaming
- Databases and Storage: SQL (MySQL), Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB
- Knowledge in other languages like Java (Android Studio), Objective-C / Swift (iOS, Xcode), PHP (Zend Framework, Xdebug), Python (Django / Celery)
- You love music and music products
- You can speak English and/or French
Jamendo is the world's largest music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music? Look no further! Join our team of young, talented professionals!