Your tasks will be to:
- create new features on Jamendo websites/apps,
- validate technical specifications,
- develop core code,
- check code quality,
- optimize our existing architectures aiming at making them more scalable and efficient,
- lead prototyping sessions.
- You're passionate about Web development and architecture.
- You're able to work autonomously but also know how to blend into a team and communicate them good practices.
- You're eager to speak out your mind to make suggestions related to existing and future project architectures.
- Taking initiatives is also not something you're afraid of.
- Required skills:
- 3 years minimum as a Web developer
- BSc or MSc in computer science is not required but will be seen as a strong asset
- Skilled in performance profiling and debugging using Node inspector and Chrome DevTools
- Modern Web technologies (Web Audio API, IndexedDB, HTML5...)
- You are a master of OOP and programming design patterns
- You have an good experience with at least one PHP MVC framework, preferably Zend.
- You can write, interpret and debug/optimize SQL queries (MySQL / MariaDB)
- System design is one of your best skills. Good scalability and fault tolerance knowledge
- You have very good knowledge of Web protocols, architectures and techniques: HTTP protocol, SEO meta and micro data, caching techniques, SSL, Rest, etc
- Very good communication skills
- You can speak English and/or French
- Optional skills:
- Mobile Web app development experience is preferable (Cordova, Ionic, PWA)
- Knowledge of databases and Storage valuable: Redis, ElasticSearch, Solr, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Stylesheets (CSS, SASS), accessibility
- Knowledge in one other language like Python (Django / Celery), Java (Android Studio), Objective-C / Swift (iOS, Xcode).
- You love music and music products
What we offer
- We'll offer you a thriving environment where you can expect to grow your skills in state-of-the-art technologies, frameworks, techniques, Web architecture patterns, and product life-cycle.
- All of this in a cool music company with friendly and Agile working environment, where you will find large space for your ideas and creativity.
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive package
- Part of a young and passionate team
- Unique opportunity to be part of a game-changing approach in the music industry
- Great location in Luxembourg (close to train station) with associated social benefits
Please send resumes via the button below.