The Java developer will provide support to the IT systems and being in charge of monitoring, reporting troubleshooting and development/deployment of new tools.
He/She is knowledgeable of all computer systems and networks in the organisation. He/She shall ensure the proper maintenance and deployment of the systems. He/She will be in charge of new Java developments.
The Java developer functionally reports to the IT Manager and is under the Chief Operations Officer department.
- First point of contact for internal users and supporting company staff in case of IT related questions;
- Troubleshooting external user issues and providing second level support where appropriate;
- Providing resolution for ongoing IT issues;
- Developing Java tools and applications to facilitate JAO's business processes;
- Participating in Disaster Recovery Tests;
- Making suggestion and implementing improvements of internal IT related risks and help mitigate them;
- Deploy applications through different environments;
- Maintain and support business applications following existing procedures.
Must have Requirements
- Experience with :
- Linux server
- Databases (Oracle/MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL..)
- Java Enterprise framework
- Application support troubleshooting / analysing / providing solution
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills.
- Technical skills
- Knowledge of IT systems and networks;
- User support and troubleshooting;
- Java development
- Soft skills:
- Analytic reasoning;
- Solution oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Open mind with an interest in discovering root causes and solving problems.
- Any additional language will be an asset.
We offer an attractive benefit package and an opportunity to work in multi-cultural company.
- 13th month
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Public transportation allowance or parking tickets
- €50 per month for sport
- 31 holidays
- Lunch vouchers (€10.80)
- €1000 training allowance per year