Keyteo Luxembourg is looking for a Developer Team Lead / Scrum master (M/F):
- Follow up the full Agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), and reusable components to support overall project objectives.
- Participating in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess strong communications skills, and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness.
- Contributing to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development.
- Adhering to, promoting, and helping maintain development standards and best practices;
- Assisting development/test teams in activities with acceptance testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required.
- Communicating committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders.
- Strong experience in the implementation and delivering the Java projects.
- Providing Technical assistance and Co-ordinating with Development for Activities.
- Experience in Preparing and providing Weekly Reports to Project Managers.
- Prooven experience preparing the Estimations, and Leading the Development Team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 8+ years of hands on development experience with open source Java stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience with designing and implementing highly scalable Web applications in a SOA environment.
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and SOA solutions design.
- Strong experience with Agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of high-quality.
- Familiarity with J2EE/Java Frameworks
- Scrum master experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional Desired Qualifications: Certified in Lean Software Development, Kanban, Scrum and other Agile processes.