As a member of the Program and Project Management team, you will:
- Drive the analysis of business ideas by challenging them in light of their strategic alignment and business case.
- Lead studies and ensure the continuity by managing the subsequent implementation projects
- Manage the successful delivery of the entire project - in close collaboration with your sponsor, business and IT Lead - to time, budget, scope and quality and in accordance with client's project management methods, processes and policies
- Define, coordinate and ensure implementation of the required communication and change management plan to ensure that the project's deliverables are integrated smoothly in the existing environment and that the business benefits of the project are achieved
- Pro-actively take decisions or seek approval to ensure the project/release stays on track
- Constantly monitor and report on project/release progress/KPI's to the Project Steering Committee, Senior Management and the relevant Portfolio Governance Body
- Provide direction and support to cross functional teams; provide guidance, training and direction to achieve project goals
- 7+ years' experience working or consulting in relevant fields of expertise, largely gained in the financial services environment
- Broad knowledge of the banking sector and excellent knowledge of Securities, Treasury and Financial Markets.
- Experience in regulatory requirements (EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, MMSR, ...)
- Proven business delivery focus (partner to the business).
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents ;
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction ;
- Strong soft skills and ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees and client groups to take desired action ;
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills ;
- Proficient with MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Clarity™ or any another Project & Portfolio Management tool ;
- Prince II, PMP or equivalent certified.
- Fluent in English (must) and French, verbally and written. Any other language will constitute an advantage