Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds or Settlement or Corporate Actions or Custody or Fund Transfer or Regulatory Reporting or Billing.
Following skills are expected
- Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- You have a good level of proficiency in oral and written English (knowledge of French is a plus).
- Good team player.
- Be creative, self-motivated and try things out on your own and simply get things done
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- First experience accepted
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English. German or Luxembourgish or any other language is an asset.
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible with confidentiality of your application.