You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical applications. Developer roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development LifeCycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Develop data intensive application (C#, SQL Server, Data warehousing...)
- Support the product development by maintaining, optimizing and implementing PL/SQL scripts on development databases
- Working with Data Warehouse Oracle database and core banking system including other end systems such as legal reporting and trading systems
- NCE issues and alternative
- Participate in continuous improvement
- Investigation of the existing components to give feedback to the product development about possible performance
Following skills are expected
- Strong languages coding skills, C, Java, SQL and PL/SQL others is an asset.
- Knowledge in the domain of the Financial business is considered as an asset
- Skills in analysing and monitoring performance on the Java Platform and Oracle Database is considered as an asset
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Have a collaborative mindset - you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be creative, self-motivated and try things out on your own and simply get things done
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- First experience accepted
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English. German or Luxembourgish or any other language is an asset.
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible with confidentiality of your application.