- Manages project in order to ensure smooth delivery in terms of project status, upcoming milestones, scope, budgets, quality, and deliveries.
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and utilization efficiently and negotiates resource conflicts with other managers
- Establish the project governance definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Creates and maintains master program plan, schedules and reviews them with the appropriate IT and business partners and steering committees
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Provides ongoing status updates on project progress, risks, change management and issue resolution. Leads issue identification, tracking, escalation and resolution documentation. Monitors risk events before becoming issues and potential roadblocks.
Following skills are expected :
- Strong communication (written, oral, presentation), negotiation, influencing and relationship skills
- Strong relationship skills, and being comfortable at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems and advise business owners on managing risks
- Experience in managing third-party vendors
- Excellent knowledge on Capacity Management
- Ability to analyze and assess business impact on all technical changes
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and makings suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Global technical skills competencies in Middleware, Unix, Database,
- Have a critical mind and continuous improvement approach
- First experience accepted
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English. German or Luxembourgish or any other language is an asset.
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible with confidentiality of your application.