Then you are the person we are looking for!
Luxair is currently recruiting a Web Analyst & Developer (m/f).
- As Web Developer, you will integrate our web development team which designs, builds and maintains a set of web-based applications to Support various services of all our four Luxairgroup entities.
- Our responsibilities include:
- The customer portals handling more than 500.000 monthly visitors
- The Enterprise Service Bus handling more than 100.000 daily requests
- Integration with more than 50 third-party applications and platforms
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
You may fit this role if you
- Are holder of a bachelor degree “BAC+3” in Information Technology or provide proven experience on a similar position
- Have knowledge of CMS ideally Drupal
- Are able to handle full-stack projects
- Show good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
If you are organized, passionate about learning and working with new Internet technologies, then Luxair can offer you:
- A permanent work contract within an international company and a multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package as well as a full range of benefits
- Preferential rates for flights operated by Luxair Luxembourg Airlines and Zed member airlines for you and your relatives
- Luxairtours package holidays and products at preferential rates
Interested in joining our Luxairgroup team? Then, do not hesitate and apply now!