1 Software Engineer (confirmed) (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities
- Software design, development and documentation;
- Testing: non-regression testing, pre-release testing, write & run test cases, write & review test reports;
- Bug fixing: problem resolution, debugging, root causes analysis, problem follow-up and resolution;
- Provide technical consultancy in the context of the integration of our solutions.
Qualification & Skills
- Master Degree in electronics or IT, or Bachelor with experience with a specific interest in software development
- Good software design and modelling skills;
- Knowledge of technology stack including:
- Java SE & EE
- REST, SOAP, JSON, Hibernate, XML
- SQL and database modelling
- Spring frameworks
- Quality mindset on code and releases (TDD, unit testing, integration testing);
- Ability to work in an environment with challenging deadlines;
- Good problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude to new tasks and challenges;
- Able to work independently and in team;
- Security mindset (familiar with OWASP)
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Innovative mindset;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written; knowledge of French &/or German &/or Luxemburgish is an asset;
- Following knowledge will be considered as an asset:
- Cryptology, PKI and electronic signature
- Message queuing
- Groovy, Handlebars.
- Android and iOS frameworks
- Microservices / containers
- More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment.
- You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
- Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg.
- In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV via the button below.