The Finance team is looking for a good team player with positive attitude in an exciting high tech environment, with good analytical and problem solving skills, eager to learn fast and efficiently.
Roles and Essential Activities
- Actively participate in the budget and business plan activities and assist with the preparation of the presentations to the Board of Directors
- Perform analysis and financial reviews on reported figures, such as preparing the Annual Report for presentation to the Board of Directors
- Ensure good coordination with the accounting team on a continuous base
- Participate to forward looking economic analyses and valuation exercises, such as the preparation of investment cases for Management approval
- Assist in the development and implementation of management accounting and controlling processes
- Contribute to continuous development and improvement of our financial processes
Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of professional experience, is detailed oriented but has as well sound business judgment with ability to think globally in a fast paced environment.
- Luxtrust's activities are expanding internationally which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to build skills and develop in the role together with the company.
- Master degree in Economics, Management, Business Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Good analytical skills
- Rigorous and methodic
- Good team player with positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team coordinating and motivational skills
- Eager to learn fast and efficiently
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written; knowledge of German and Luxemburgish is an asset
More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.