The Professional Services team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to grow Luxtrust's international activities in a fascinating high-tech and fast-paced environment.
Roles and Essential Activities
Assist Sales in the elaboration of compelling proposals / Sow, by providing detailed estimates, technical analysis and delivery-related content
Manage the delivery of projects by demonstrating a client-driven mindset, sound technical expertise and proper interpersonal skills
- Promote Luxtrust solutions and become a trusted advisor to customers, helping bringing awareness on our offer and its evolutions in line with regulation & market demand.
Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal candidate has solid technical background as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting.
- He/she should be a self-starter, with ability to work in a team, who is prepared to develop and execute against a plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets.
- Sound understanding of the core security and compliance principles
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, functional architecture, writing functional specifications, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT audiences
- Experience with Agile methodology,
- Willing to work with external and internal project teams to ensure documentation, integration Support, consultancy to the customers
- Willing to track deadlines, deliverables, resources, budget following the project process
- Demonstrate accountability for the delivery of projects, leveraging a problem-solving mindset and willingness to lead by example
Solid understanding of and detailed experience in electronic identification and electronic signature matters and Experience with digitalization of business process are an asset
- Master's degree with 3+ years' experience managing customer projects involving close collaboration with partners
- Highly innovative and self-directed
- Results driven with strong focus on delivery
- Strong organization skills & Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player with naturally initiatives and motivational skills
- Solution and business minded
- Fluency in English, both oral and written; knowledge of any other languages (French, German, Luxembourgish, etc) as an asset.
More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.