A Systems Engineer (m/f)
You will be responsible for the supervision, maintenance and evolution of LuxTrust solutions.
Roles and Essential activities
- Manage and monitor LuxTrust systems
- Proactively ensure highest level of availability
- Install, configure, secure, test and maintain LuxTrust assets
- Provide support (2nd and 3rd level)
- Ensure documentation is up to date
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Linux administration / Windows Server and desktop
- Scripting and Automation tools
- Administration and performance tuning of applications
- Networking (Switching, Routing, Firewall)
- The analysis and resolution of incidents and problems
- Knowledge of the following fields will be an asset :
- ITIL Concepts
- DevOPS practices
- IT security mindset
- Project management
- Database concepts (Oracle & MySQL)
- Rigorous, autonomous and proactive
- Positive mindset, good team spirit and customer oriented
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written; knowledge of German and Luxemburgish is an asset
- More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision.
- Development opportunities are present and require special commitment.
- You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment.
- Permanent contract based in Capellen - Luxembourg
- In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV via the button below.