To help clients to manage the ever-evolving needs of the business, MALTEM Consulting provide highly skilled and talented project teams and individual consultants for clients complex projects.
In this perspective, MALTEM Consulting is searching for a "Business Analyst -SIMCORP Dimension expert ” for one of its clients in Luxembourg (banking sector).
Who are we looking for ?
- Have already intervened in both the analysis of the organization's strategy, goals, policies and business systems and the identification of the business issues, problems, needs, wishes and formulation of the business case.
- Have good expertise on SIMCORP Dimension
- Be passionate by the general analysis of the business situation, the identification of possible issues and needs and turning them into challenges to be explored within projects.
- Be comfortable with IT tools and are interesting in management of project through Agile methodology.
- Have a experience in Business Analysis within bank, insurance or corporate (internship included) environments.
- Have at least a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in business administration, management, accounting, marketing, economics, statistics, computer, information science or a related field or a 5 years' equivalent experience.
- Be curious and proactive with a strong collaborative mind.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French are mandatory.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...)
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An Access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts ... that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow with us.