To meet the growing needs of our clients we are looking for a "Data Analyst- SAS".
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate by Data Management, BI governance, technical analysis and development in a Business Intelligence environment.
- You also have knowledge of Business Intelligence and Project Management concepts.
- You already have an experience in a Business Intelligence environment as SAS Data Analyst for at least five years within bank, insurance or corporate (internship included) environments.
- The knowledge of SAS Base, SAS Data Integration, Data migration Oracle, Mainframe, SAS Macro, Data Steps, Connect, Access, STAT, SQL, SAS/SCL, SCL LIST, HTML, BO, DB2, Sybase......are topics with no secrets for you.
- A former experience acquired in the banking sector as a Data Analyst /Consultant and knowledge of security aspects... are an asset.
- You are able to take into consideration different views: group/client level, print summary, diagnostic fiche / portfolio plan, organization of data & data refresh.
- You are curious, proactive, flexible with a strong learning appetite and a strong collaborative mind (“Think problem first”).
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in IT or 5 years' equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in French (and a passive knowledge of the second language) + English.
Why should you join us ?
- Strong corporate values and culture: Discussions, Attention, Dynamism and Expertise.
- A polyvalent and passionate team only dedicated to this expertise.
- Our result? A close and customized support.
- Projects, events and workshops dedicated throughout the year, a source of exchanges, career opportunities and also training (Agility, Lean Management...).
- An attractive and evolving salary package.
- Missions with a strong added value within prestigious clients.
- An access to our large knowledge database and to our training center.
- A support of our experts...that will help you to become an expert on you own and to continue to grow.