Your main duties will be to:
- Develop and execute Test cases / Test scripts to qualify functional and non-functional requirements
- Configure test tools and develop automated tests
- Provide 3rd level support to the production support teams
- Participate in test tools definition and implementation
- Participate in DevOps and agile implementation
Within the test engineer role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Define test cases according to business and technical requirements
- Run test campaigns and report issues adequately. These campaigns include system integration testing, acceptance testing, operational acceptance testing (performance, maintainability, security, ...).
- Automate test cases when needed using predefined tools
- Work with the application support teams in order to solve issues that arise in test or production environments
- Develop and maintain testing procedures
- Develop and maintain testing tools
- Contribute to successful delivery of projects and enhancements;
- Support the continuous improvement process and propose your own measures.
- Actively support and participate in the implementation of Agile, DevOps and continuous integration processes
- Education: Technical degree (Bachelor, Master)
- Experiences/Technical skills:
- 2-4 years' experience in testing and software development.
- Experience in using test management/tracking tools (HP-ALM, JIRA, ...)
- Sound knowledge in test automation tools such as NEOLOAD, Selenium, HP-QTP, SoapUI...
- Ability to read and use development languages: SQL, Java, Shell scripting, PL/SQL
- Understanding or experience in Agile, Dev-Ops and continuous integration
- Soft skills:
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within an international team or on an individual basis under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Oriented towards customer needs.
- Flexible mindset. Be open to learn something new every day.
- Ability to pass on knowledge.
- Significant experience in problem solving and decision making techniques.
- Show flexibility and adaptability within the workplace.
- Good working level in English and French (both oral and written).
- German would be considered as an advantage.