MAQIT S.A. are now looking to extend our team with a software Developer (3 years experience).
We are looking for a motivated person who is looking forward to share our passion.
- As an engineer you will be in charge of software development, you will build solutions and accelerators.
- You will assist our development team with Software Development, Testing, Automation, in an agile environment, using proven methodologies, and mostly open source tools.
- You will be required to work autonomously, lead your own work and deliver the most stable and bug free product, all while learning and growing your skills.
- Most importantly, you'll work with a team of experienced engineers who are deeply convinced by the added value of a digital transformation, are not afraid to face digital disruption and love to solve real problems to meet real customer needs.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Web & UI development and testing.
- Research emerging technologies related to development and testing of Web & Mobile Applications.
- Work with the engineering management team to establish and reinforce disciplined software development processes and best-practices.
- Continuously improve test efficiency and automation.
- You are interested and eager to learn about Devops related to public cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Follow Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver quality products.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent majors.
- 2- 3 years of experience in an object oriented software development language (Java or .NET)
- Specialized (or eager to specialize) in Front-End Development based on a framework such as Angular.JS or equivalent (at least 1 year experience).
- Proficient in Databases (SQL).
- Working knowledge with Linux/Unix and Windows client-server technologies is a must.
- Quick learner, a team player, and having can-do attitude.
- Thorough and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of scripting languages would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.