WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting a Client Project Manager:
Join a specialist and dynamic team in delivery of our client change and client onboarding activities in our fast growing Private Capital Services (PCS) business. Client Change and Onboarding are key client touch points that set the tone of our relationship with a client - from onboarding (first change), to client growth (fund launches, product and operational changes, product extensions), and client offboarding. The objective of this role is to ensure our change and onboarding activities operate at the highest competitive standards creating differentiation vs our competitors in our specialist PCS business (which aligns to our strategy of being a leading provider of specialist services).
What will you do?
- Supporting PCS Operations, an Onboarding manager to lead strategic PCS Client Migrations / New client launches / Existing client launches and client/fund exit
- Coordinate PCS Structure Sales/Disposals working with PCS Operations
- Supporting Senior Change Managers and Change Analysts
- Set the best delivery, documentation (internal and external), and execution standards that are of the highest professional and competitive standards
What do you need to succeed?
- Proactive mindset with confidence in English and willingness to take initiative with at least 10 years in Fund Administration/Asset Management
- Analytical and project experience
- Experienced Onboarding and Change Practitioner with Issue Management, Communication Skills,
- Facilitation, Negotiation, Structured Analysis/Process Techniques, Conflict resolution and presentation skills,
- Transversal PCS expertise and Knowledge of the business principals for each field: TA,
- Custody/Depositary, FA and Corporate Services
- Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal throughout Project/BAU execution
- Strong know-how in Technology and systems
- Project Management qualification
- Business Analyst qualification
- Business Case, Cost/Benefit Analysis & Alternatives Identification
- General knowledge of factors affecting business, BU Specific Strategies, Critical Success Factors,
- Trends in Market/technology
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.