WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- You'll be part of great team that manages the Middleware Layer within the company's broad and vast IT environment.
- The Middleware Layer itself is also split in multiple disciplines that include, data transfer, system infrastructure, web infrastructure and governance.
- On a daily basis or randomly, you'd be covering the following activities:
- Manage and solve the technical incidents raised by either the internal customers or the Supervision and Monitoring Team
- Implement/manage new data flows following a Kanban process
- Contribute to the overall platform wellness and continuous evolution
- Act as technical reference for the other departments and/or internal customers by contributing to the final solution that each new or ongoing project requires
- Act as the single point of contact for the company's external customers for whom it provides data flow hosting services
- Support or manage internal technical projects with either a narrow or a broad impact (platform migration, architecture evolution etc.)
- In case of extreme urgency be able to answer the customer's calls in order to support their business continuity
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a complex IT environment and at least medium size company.
- Advanced scripting knowledge (Bash, KSH, Perl, batch)
- Very good knowledge of the transfer protocols and security (SSL/TLS)
- Good understanding of the data flow governance (automation, monitoring)
- Good understanding of the Unix/Linux systems with focus on RedHat and AIX
- Good understanding of the Agile processes
- Very good communication skills mainly in French but a good English level is also required every now and then
- Good understanding of the ITIL processes
- Fair understanding of the data bases
- Fair understanding of the virtualized environments concepts
- Good level speaking and writing French and English
Not mandatory but would be a great asset
- Experience with Axway XFB Gateway, Transfer CFT, Central Governance and Sentinel
- Experience with CA Autosys
- Experience with Micro Focus, JCL scripts
- Experience with IBM MQ, DataStage
- Experience with Elk
- Experience with Zabbix
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Oracle DB, MongoDB
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.