WE DELIVER INNOVATION
Field of activity
Datawarehouse Luxembourg builds, maintain and operates applications related to the client's Data Warehouse area via numerous applications called: MicroStrategy Analytics Statistical Reporting, Claims and Risk Management, Cash Custody Distribution (CCD), Risk management, Regulatory Reporting, Customer's Reporting, Reference Data Repository and services related to Trends and Patterns Monitoring application.
Your assignments will include:
- Manipulate Data collections to define patterns
- Actively work with Credit Department to analyse the extracted data
- Potentially code in Java and Python to support first two points.
- Master degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Mathematical background
- Around 3-5 years experience in a financial institution, or as analyst in the settlement industry will be an asset
- Excellent Oracle SQL Technical skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Around 3-5 years experience in Java and/or Python languages, Linux will be an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.