WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an IT FA Senior Business Analyst:
As part of the IT department, the Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis and documentation of the information and business requirements and processes related to assigned projects in the Fund Administration domain. The individual assists the Project Manager throughout the project life cycle.
- Assist in the analysis of current processes, recommend solutions and improved processes
- Participate in developing business/systems requirements by attending user meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, defining expected results, researching and resolving issues
- Participate in project planning management documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs, and preparing project documentation
- Participate in reviewing specifications, and developing testing, rollout, transition and implementation plans and procedures
- Participate in preparing reports by drafting content and format
- Serve as advocate for business area regarding system needs and request with various groups
- Liaise with the bank IT and system providers where appropriate
- Document functionality and assist in creating related set up and operational procedure
- Provide regular status updates for assigned projects
- May participate in special projects (i.e. conducting research, collecting and providing requested data, executing UAT, etc.)
- Assist in product testing: executing UAT, end-to-end testing, production shakedown, and investigating and solving bugs
- Assist during transition/implementation period, in training and initial help desk support
- Bachelor Degree (BAC+4) in Technology, Finance, Economics or equivalent Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology
- Minimum of 2 years investment operations (middle office and back office) experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting, Markets, Financial Instruments (vanilla, derivatives, OTC), Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the asset management industry
- Broad and in-depth understanding of standards, methodologies and technology necessary to support investment management and banking operations
- Extensive experience of writing business specifications and tests cases
- Excellent PC skills
- Good knowledge of Office tools (included Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel), Lotus Notes
- Knowledge in Multifonds (Temenos) is essential; knowledge in Pcontrol (Milestone) is considered as an advantage
- Analytical skills. Organizational skills, Communication skills
- Result-driven, Teamwork, Taking initiatives
- Active Listening, Decision Making, Self-driven, Interpersonal, Vision
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, knowledge in other languages is considered as an advantage
A valid work permit is mandatory for this position.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.