WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the bank's IT FA department, the Technical Analyst / Expert is responsible for:
- Studying the optimal technical solution, its integration and the industrialisation of its operation
- Resolving incidents and issues for his/her area of responsibility.
- Evaluates risks and ensures the viability, usability and durability of the solution.
- To perform his/her missions effectively, the Technical Analyst / Expert collaborates with all skill areas, irrespective of specialty (Functional & Technical Architects, Infrastructure specialist, IT Security, Business Analyst, Project Managers, Support functions, etc.)
- Together with suppliers, he/she is the expert in handling complex technical aspects.
- To handle various solutions design that fits with requirements and IT Strategy
- To update architecture maps with new changes (functional and technical maps)
- To translate the functional specifications into technical specifications
- To support developer during the development phase
- To define test scenario's together with the Test Manager
- To execute SIT testing
- To participate to peer reviews on projects
- To update the system documentation accordingly
- Proven experience (8 years minimum) in IT department as ex developer and Technical Analyst in charge to write technical specifications & to design solutions on various IT landscape:
- Strong expertise of PL/SQL Oracle 11g (minimum)
- Good Knowledge of Unix/AIX environment, Batch, Perl languages, Korn / Shell script and Control-M
- Good understanding of Fund Administration processes
- Knowledge of Multifonds FA software (Temenos)
- Organisation and time management skills
- Technical awareness
- Excellent analysis and writing skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication (spoken and written) skills
- Accomplished team player
Extra IT Skills
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Oracle GoldenGate and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) would be an advantage
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Transformation Extender.
- Knowledge of PowerBuilder 11 and/or Oracle Report and/or ExtJS 6 would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.