WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- You will take part in the app migration from Web technologies to Polymer
- Front and back development
- Familiar with Agile development
- Open source way of working with GIT (gitflow, feature branch, merge requests)
- Knowledge of French is mandatory, English is an asset
- You're a team-worker and fast-learner
- Polymer 1 and 2 is a big plus.
- Some knowledge of old technologies is a plus (Jsps, Flex). You can read code and understand what it does.
- Backend technologies: Java with Spring, Spring Boot. You know what a great API looks like.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.