WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- Support and operation of MS Windows Server based systems
- Support and operation of MS SQL databases
- Problem investigation and resolution.
- Performance monitoring and optimization.
- Migration projects of EOS systems.
- Maintenance (releases, patches) of systems (outside of business hours and during
- Degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience.
- Experience in the setup, operation and maintenance of MS Windows Server based systems (Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2 and 2016).
- Experience in the setup, operation and maintenance of MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Network services (DNS, DHCP,...).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange is a plus.
- Knowledge of Citrix products is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud services/technologies such as Azure but also AWS or Google is a plus.
- Knowledge of VMware ESX.
- Experience of ITIL/ITSM.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to details.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Team player, ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.