WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an IT Operation/Change Manager:
- Analyzes Change Requests from the external IT infrastructure provider
- Reviews and validates the technical proposals provided by the provider in response to customer project requests.
- Analyzes, reviews and authorizes IT infrastructure changes proposed by the provider
- Translates application connectivity requests and raises network connectivity, internet proxy and Firewall requests to the provider. Ensures requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of the provider change management process
- Assure alignment with the internal customer process
- Create reporting and dashboard for Change activities
- Control and validate the monthly provider SLA report (for Change's KPI)
- Reinforce/Improve the partnership with provider on Change Management Process activities
- Manage the operational escalation efficiently on Changes activities
- Increase and Control the provider Changes activities
- Create the connectivity to remote customer Gti teams to align provider with customer Gti best practices Manage operational risk effectively on Change Management
Key Competencies Required
- Excellent knowledge on Change Management
- Knowledge of server technology: Unix AIX/Solaris, Linux, Windows 2003/2008/2012, Citrix XenApp, VMware
- Knowledge of Storage: SAN (EMC+IBM), NAS (NetApp)
- Experience in an IT infrastructure Change Management
- Experience in a system engineer position (Unix and/or Windows)
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL Processes (Incident Problem Change)
- Worked in a financial institution and familiar with the Csff/security constraints that apply to IT infrastructure
- Master in information technology
- Achievement Motivation
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Good communication skills
- Organized and structured
- English and French are a must
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.