WE DELIVER INNOVATION
We are looking for a Security Project Manager to join the Production Security team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
In this position you will
- Manage Firewall flows on a complex banking environment with several particular segregations
- Carry out several Security Projects :
- Vulnerability Management: manage existing vulnerability scanners already implemented in the bank, follow-up of vulnerability patching, review and improve processes, as well as implement new scanner on non covered network area and produce KPI
- Log collection: implement logging infrastructure with advanced log collection for workstations, servers, network equipments, Storage, databases and middlewares to put in place a SIEM and take control in real time over intrusion attempts by developing use-cases to exploit log correlation
- Privileged Account Management (PAM): implement PAM solution in the bank to control and record privileged access to sensitive assets
- Malware Detection and Patching: add maturity to the already in place malware detection process by installing and maintaining antiviruses on assets not yet covered, installing network probe able to analyse in real time internet trafic etc.
- Report KPIs
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive experience in security projects or in a similar role
- Knowledge in ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005 / CISSP standards
- Strong expertise in security solutions
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French
Created in 2000, NEOFACTO is a major player that supports companies in their digitalization. Navigating between the creativity of startups and the experience of large groups, NEOFACTO has the ability to position itself and adapt to all projects. Guided by our passion for innovation, we support our customers with the goal of pioneering the new technologies and commercial models of tomorrow. Are we a dynamic and innovative team? Yes! And above all, a team that is united and driven by a very strong corporate culture. We share and cultivate common values to build together the NEOFACTO of tomorrow! You will join us for an opportunity and stay for the people around you."