WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking system, we are currently recruiting a Senior Analyst, Expertise Center, Trustee & Depositary Services Luxembourg.
What is the opportunity?
Customer acting as Depositary, must comply with its depositary duties to ensure investors and customer do not suffer any loss or reputational damage as a result of its failure to perform its obligations or negligent performance of them.
Our main obligations are:
- Cash Flow Monitoring
- Oversight duties
- Safekeeping & Recordkeeping of assets
- The control results are documented and shared with Management Companies, AIFM's, Board of Directors and made available upon request to auditors or regulators.
- One of the foundations of the UCITS and AIFM Regulations is that the depositary must act solely in the interest of investors and must be independent.
What will you do?
- Ensure fully compliance with depositary duties imposed by AIFM and UCITS V Regulations.
- Oversight & Cash Flow Monitoring
- Support the team to achieve great results
- Acceptance & Onboarding
- Client acceptance review via the DRC process
- Counterparty appointment Monitoring
- Client's pipeline management
- Client's onboarding & operating model implementation
- Service Level Agreement implementation
- Learning Center
- Act as training support
- TDS Academy
- TDS Library
- TDS Competencies Matrix
- TDS Intranet
- Expertise Center
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for depositary related matters to actively support clients & customer
- Regulatory watch
- Depositary & Clients Operating Model definition
- Procedures governance & Process change
- Project management
- RFP and Prospects
- Participation in local industry associations
- Management Reports
- Due Diligence
- Ensure Management Company/AIFM/Self Managed SICAV has proper organization in place with strong processes and procedures (due diligence questionnaires and site visits)
- Depositary Client's Reporting
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Fund Administration business, Internal Control or Audit function
- Strong knowledge of regulatory depositary framework (UCITS V/AIFMD)
- Experience in Real Estate and Private Equity
- Strong Experience in project management
- Mandatory English Language (Written/Oral) Proficiency
- Detail oriented
- Good knowledge of Access
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.