WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- Excellent SQL skills (including advanced concepts like, but not limited to, analytical functions, subquery factoring, and others) and extensive database tuning knowledge for large data volumes
- Extensive experience with Oracle in the area of advanced PL/SQL programming
- Experience in system design and relational (3NF) as well as multidimensional data modeling (star schemas), translating business problems into technical solutions and implementing them.
- Experience with Oracle 11g in high data volume installations
- Solid working knowledge of Oracle 11g platforms concepts and proficiency in database administration in relation to development tasks (database management, object management, advanced replication)
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, team player
- Self-motivated, keen to explore new areas, strive for technical excellence
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English language skills
- 5+ years of experience in a role of a Senior PL/SQL developer/designer/architect, handling high data volumes
- Experience with TDD
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with building REST interfaces
- Experience with Java (incl. Spring framework)
- Experience with MicroStrategy or other BI tool
- Knowledge of/experience with Hadoop
- Oracle certification (Ocp Advanced PL/SQL Developer and any other)
- Hands-on experience with full development lifecycle in an Agile methodology (incl. test driven development,continuous integration, change and release management) is a strong plus
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.