WE DELIVER INNOVATION
- Experience with Node and NPM as well as with Gulp, WebPack similar tool
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, team player
- Self-motivated, keen to explore new areas, strive for technical excellence
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English language skills
- 3+ years of experience in a role of a Senior UI developer/architect
- Experience with React, and Less or SASS
- Experience with TDD
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with building REST interfaces is a strong plus
- Experience with Oracle 11g or other RDBMS
- Experience with data modelling is a plus (relational, dimensional)
- Knowledge of Hadoop
- Hands-on experience with full development lifecycle in an Agile methodology (incl. test driven development, continuous integration, change and release management) is a strong plus.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.