WE DELIVER INNOVATION
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients a Service Desk Agent - Fixed Telephony Support.
The VoIP Tech Support Engineer is in charge of assisting end users in setting up or troubleshooting VoIP installations and equipment:
- Telephony environment setup IMACD;
- Maintain and administer the VoIP system (Voicemail, Hotlines, Voice Recording, Phone Directory, Number allocation, etc.);
- First level support for VoIP equipment;
- Phone number Skype for Business (Create, delete, check);
- License clean-up and periodic checks (old users, broken phones, etc.);
- Special Bank holidays message configuration (TTS);
- Audio Conference configuration (via Alcatel MTW);
- Newcomer setup and training support (email);
- Incident and service request handling;
- Log all requests and follow-up actions in the appropriate tools;
- Initial assessment of incidents (software and Hardware) and resolution in accordance with procedure;
- Diagnose, prioritize and escalate unresolved cases to support/technical team;
- Keep users informed on incident status and progress;
- Identify and escalate major incidents to management;
- Keep the CMDB up-to-date;
- Draft and maintain documentation, How To's and knowledge base articles for telephony relat-ed topics.
- You speak fluently English and French, any other language is an asset
- You have knowledge of VoIP telephony environments
- You have understanding of VoIP related protocols
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.