WE DELIVER INNOVATION
Our client is looking for a Service Desk Agent - Onsite Support to provide desk side support, i.e., at the temporary users location (e.g. conference room).
- Log incidents;
- Categorise and prioritise incidents;
- Diagnose and resolve incidents;
- Close incidents;
- Escalate incidents;
- Incident ownership and communication throughout the LifeCycle of the incident;
- Handle in policy and out of policy service requests;
- Intervene onsite at the (temporary) user location;
- Execute IMACD tasks;
- Initiate requests for authorisation of service requests;
- Managing LifeCycle (IMACD) events for workstations;
- Performing moves of IT equipment - desktop computers, monitors, laptops, printer;
- Image Management;
- Hardware and Software Support
- You speak fluently English and French, any other language is an asset
- You have knowledge of end user HW/SW
- You have experience in Hardware repair
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.