WE DELIVER INNOVATION
We are currently recruiting a System (Windows) Engineer for one of our clients.
- Focus on continuous improvement, automation and keeping systems running with optimal effectiveness and efficiency;
- Manage the resolution of IT incidents and fulfilment of service requests as applicable;
- Provide assistance for other processes such as release management, change management support etc.;
- Play a key role in troubleshooting incidents (including indicators or precursors) in a timely manner, and coordinate changes between internal infrastructure teams and development teams;
- Document processes and procedures and keep relevant infrastructure documentation up-to-date;
- Provide assistance in guiding users in formulating requirements, provide advice on alternative courses of action and conduct feasibility studies;
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology;
- Conduct evaluations, testing and integration of new operating systems, drivers and patches;
- You speak fluently English and French
You have experience in installing configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows based envi-ronments;
You have experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.);
You have problem solving skills;
You are flexible and stress resilient;
You pay attention to detail;
You have the ability to work in a co-operative way;
You have knowledge of ITIL processes, ticketing systems and CMDB;
You have experience with multiple scripting languages (as a minimum good level of Microsoft Windows PowerShell is required);
You have the ability to operate effectively in a high-pressure situation;
You have experience with the technologies in the scope;
You have experience developing and maintaining documentation;
You have good spoken and written interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
You have one or more vendor domain certifications: e.g. MCSE.
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.