WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting an IT TA Senior Business Analyst:
In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the Bank IT TA department, the Senior Business Analyst is mainly responsible to:
- Recognise, understand and analyse the needs of the Business line related to one or more functional areas, with the aim of enhancing the Information System (IS) with adequate and sustainable solutions, while meeting the agreed quality, time and cost constraints.
- Manage the communication & dependencies between IT stakeholders and the Business line.
- Ensure that the final implementation meets the requirements of the Business line.
Together with suppliers, he/she is the expert in handling complex functional aspects on Transfer Agent Domain.
The Senior Business Analyst performs all or part of the following activities:
- Conduct feasibility studies for the project and complex change request, in conjunction with the Business line
- Analyse with a critical and constructive point of view the requirements formulated by the Business line
- Write the Business Requirements Definition (BRD) based on Business line requirements.
- Makes sure to have the Business line validate the need throughout the process, and to validate the dependencies with all stakeholders
- Define acceptance testing range (tests to be performed, deliverables, etc.)
- Execute or review the acceptance testing in conjunction with IT
- Organise acceptance testing with the Business line and ensure formal approval
- Apply the standards of the entity regarding the life cycle of the project (CMMI)
- Update the system documentation accordingly
- Share knowledge about his/her area of expertise within the team
- Participate to Post Implementation Reviews on projects
- Proven experience (5+ years) on the Transfer Agent (TA) domain as an ex TA Operations or TA Product manager.
- Proven experience as Business Analyst in charge to analyse and write functional specifications on complex changes / projects (8+ years)
- Very good understanding of Transfer Agency processes
- Profound Multifonds Global Investors (TA) experience as Business Analyst or Super User.
- Knowledge of Project & Change management methodology
- Knowledge of process analysis, design and testing methods
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, German is an advantage
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.