WE DELIVER INNOVATION
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are currently recruiting a Technical Project Manager - Flows Management:
In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the bank IT department, the candidate is an adaptable and self-motivated person that will carry out the following duties
- Define pre-requisite for technical projects (Planning, Budget, Security & Architecture aspects) and ensure coordination/follow-up of all tasks in collaboration with our counterparts (production services, transversal services and client teams) [30%].
- Manage the strengthening and stabilization of our different gateways (Citrix for business users, CFT/FTP/MQ for automated transfers) and also our ordonancing tools (Autosys, Control-m) [70%].
The candidate must be
- Very good knowledge of technical architecture concepts.
- Comfortable with IT Standards and norms: ITIL, CMMI, TOGAF.
- Gateways skills (CFT, MQ, ...)
- Proficient with the below technical knowledge (or willingness to learn):
- OS : Windows, AIX and Linux
- Languages: Shell Script, Perl, SQL, Java
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Knowledge in workload automation (Control-M, Autosys) and EAI.
- Advanced IT and Project management skills.
- Minimum two years in a similar position
- Autonomous, able to work with little supervision
- Rigorous and team spirit skills
- Analysis capabilities
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High adaptability
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential, any other language is an advantage
Neofacto is mainly recognized in Mobile and Web development. The company started in 2000 in Luxembourg and is well known as a serious, creative and innovative partner to its customers. The services range from strategic advice, business analysis and modeling, architecture choices, software development, testing, and project management.
Created by IT entrepreneurs, Neofacto is a team of passionate engineers and consultants; the company is also the incubator of several high-tech startups like Jamendo in the digital music space or Scorechain/Yallet around the bitcoin crypto currency.
Neofacto has around fifty employees in Luxembourg, fifteen in Belgium; and is seeking to expand on the same business model that made its success for fifteen years.