We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Data Scientist to join to our team.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, with a passion for detail, the ability to think out of the box and to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Research and develop machine learning models to enhance our methodologies
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Build predictive models on time series, work with clustering and classification models
- Present information using data visualization techniques and perform data exploration
- Perform cutting edge research in the application of machine learning on financial data (structured and alternative datasets)
- PhD / Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics or Mathematics
- Strong practical experience in Python
- Knowledge of data mining and analytics, including data cleaning and application of various algorithms to various data structures
- Experience with Machine learning framework such as TensorFlow, Scikit...
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- An exciting and dynamic work environment at the cutting-edge of its industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to make a direct and strong impact with new ideas
- The ability to work at the intersection between two very promising and fast-growing fields, Finance and Technology
- Flexibility and independence in work organization and schedule