We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Developer with advanced programming skills and understanding of numerical and quantitative methods.
Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, with a passion for detail, the ability to think out of the box and to identify new opportunities to improve existing processes.
This is a key position with the potential to make immediate, significant impact on the company development.
- Developing and testing new fund oversight reports
- Develop new tools and systems to facilitate quantitative fund oversight
- Analyse data to identify trends, correlations, and root causes of various events
- Improve the scalability and security of our platform
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Experience with creating and maintaining Python packages
- Past work and/or educational experience in the field of Finance is strongly preferred
- Understanding of numerical programming (using libraries such as numpy, pandas, scipy...)
- Experience with Front-end solutions (eg Angular, React...) would be a plus
- Knowledge of common statistical learning techniques, data mining and analytics, including data cleaning and application of various algorithms to various data structures would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Technologies that we like
- Python 3.7
- Google Cloud Platform
- An exciting and dynamic work environment at the cutting-edge of its industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to make a direct and strong impact with new ideas
- The ability to work at the intersection between two very promising and fast-growing fields, Finance and Technology
- Flexibility and independence in work organization and schedule