Mission & tasks
You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, a European Institution in Luxembourg, and you will manage projects for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts.
In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Review project reports to ensure clarity, consistency and alignment with standards in place.
- Document clear and complete business requirements.
- Participation of documents to support internal decision making.
- Provide general QA function.
- Follow up on deliverables.
- Perform testing and change management documentation.
- Develop training / support material.
- Best practice knowledge of PMO and project management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint from an end user perspective.
- Very high level of attention to detail, understanding of audit requirements and ensuring compliance with standards.
- Confident to challenge Project and Program Managers on adherence to standards and quality expectation.
- Good understanding of a modern, SaaS based IT environment in a fast paced mid-sized organization.
- Project Management skills: Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities.
- 4-8 years of IT Business Analyst/PMO experience.
- 3-5 years of direct experience with similar and relevant IT projects.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in providing reporting and other communications at a Senior management level.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements.
- Customer oriented change management communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Project or test management accreditation Prince, PMI would be an advantage.