For our Consulting department in Luxembourg, we are looking for a:
Mission & tasks
Trasys Luxembourg PSF is currently looking for Business Consultants to participate in our exciting growth. As a valued member of our team, you will play a key role in the development of our practice and contribute to projects at different European Institutions in Luxembourg and Brussels.
Thanks to our long-standing expertise in the public sector, our passionate team helps our clients to be more efficient and effective in order to deliver a positive impact on both businesses and citizens. Within our consulting department, we promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterised by ongoing growth opportunities and a competitive package.
In this context, your responsibilities will primarily be to
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and in-depth analysis of organisational processes;
- Support data collection activities by performing desk research on secondary data as well as conducting interviews, surveys and workshops with various stakeholders at European level;
- Analyse collected data and execute quality assurance controls to ensure data reliability;
- Elaborate reports drawing conclusions and providing recommendations for our clients;
- Prepare and participate in client's meetings;
- Support business development by contributing to the development of proposals;
- Commit to the development of our practice by participating in the organisation of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities.
Ideal candidates for a Business Consultant position
- About 4 years post qualification experience;
- Must have a strong academic background with a master's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Management or any other business degree from a leading European university;
- Must have a strong interest in the public sector at both EU and local levels;
- Must have strong analytical, organisation and presentation skills;
- Possess high level of personal motivation and a strong ability to communicate at all levels;
- Desire to serve clients, to learn continuously and to solve problems;
- Enjoy working in teams;
- Must be rigorous and hands on, but also innovative and creative;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - knowledge of French is considered an asset.