Mission & tasks
You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, and you will manage projects for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database layer of multi-tears applications
- Data analysis, data modelling.
- Development and maintenance of database stored procedures
- Database configuration and optimization
- Database integration with applications.
- Execution of database test programs
- Definition and integration of database components
- Physical database design
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the Database
- Participation in meetings with project teams
- In-depth knowledge of relational database systems
- In depth knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of modelling database tools
- Good knowledge of stored procedure languages PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of application development environments
- Knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier web applications
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting
- Capability and experience in working in teams.
- Very good experience with PHP language and Zend Framework
- Experience with Angular Framework
- Fluent in French and English