Mission & tasks
You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, and you will work for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- The Major Incident Manager is responsible for the quality and integrity of the Major Incident Management process and is the interface to the other process managers
- Entry point for direct notification (IS4F and client technical teams or Business competence centers)
- Key role in incident declaration, classification (priority) and according escalation process
- Chairing the Major Incident and crisis meeting and review meetings
- Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy
- Notifying the participants in the Incident / Major Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Assembling a team of resolver groups (other levels of Support and across platforms as required) if additional Support is required within the allowable time.
- This includes Security teams, DRP/Bcp, Vendor teams. In some cases client technical teams will also be involved.
- Confirming that internal notification and escalation activities are executed
- Assisting in service restoration/recovery decisions (engaging the service delivery organization
- as required)
- Reviewing that the progress of the Major Incident recovery and relevant times are documented
- in the associated Incident Record(s)
- Participating in Major Incident reviews
- Performing post Major Incident follow up via Post Incident Review on Major Incidents
- Liaising with the Problem and Change / Release / Deployment processes to find and alleviatethe root cause and to verify that objectives for availability of services are met
- Collecting Major Incident measurement data for reports, as needed
- Providing communications to service delivery teams and Major Incident Focal / Distribution
- You are familiar with both technical and functional environments of the IS4F clients, allowing you to understand, participate and moderate major incident and crisis meetings with a large variety of Is4fand client actors, both national and cross border.
- Your communication skills are well developed: you are able to provide written and spoken feedbackto the IS4F organization (including Senior management) and clients
- You show leadership in crisis meeting and you are stress resistant, able to take overall coordination in a major incident and crisis situation.You are willing to participate in a 24x5 presence on site through three 8-hour shifts.
- You are able to participate in an stand-by organization (regular periods of overnight and weekend acting as Incident manager on duty).
- You are a team player.
- You have ITIL certification or relevant experience showing strong process oriented mind.