Mission & tasks
- You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, a European Bank in Luxembourg, and you will manage projects for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Manage projects and administrate project cycles (e.g. Project Evaluation Forms, projects execution, timely follow-up of IT projects implementation related to Budget metrics, testing, communication).
- Execute business analysis tasks: draft business cases, analyse business requirements, translate them into functional requirements, assist in their translation into technical specifications.
- Design and implement operational reporting and statistics, maintaining and developing them according to evolving needs.
- Organise testing planning, specification, preparation and execution;
- Draft and communicate functional and procedural documentation and user manuals.
- Participate in Bank-wide initiatives or projects and inter-Directorate working groups, in close cooperation with Rm departments, and propose improvements as appropriate.
- Make recommendations to simplify business processes and to implement the related changes.
- Seek consensus between Directorates on the alignment of business processes.
- Help developing complex reporting requested for decision-making and Support knowledge-management and knowledge transfer (as appropriate.
- It will be required to plan (with close interactions with IT and Budget Officers), design (based on Directoratesâ€™ needs), implement (according to IT procedures) and maintain reporting tools under the supervision of the Head of Unit.
- Proven experience with test activities: planning, specification, preparation and execution.
- Transact Sqlknowledge (Sybase Ase & IQ).
- Banking Sector functional knowledge: Practical experience in relevant domains (e.g. as Trader, Banker, Front-officer, Back-office clerk, accountant, risk manager, administrative expert, etc.)
- Experience in business analysis and production of written business requirements.
- Fluent in English and French.