Mission & tasks
You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, a European Institution in Luxembourg, and you will manage projects for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Collecting the “information requirements” by perusing the documentation resulting from the previous phases of the project and holding interviews with stakeholders and key actors;
- Performing a detailed functional requirements analysis containing the detailed specifications for concerned systems;
- Performing business cases and architecture study in accordance with the interoperability constraints of the others strategic information systems;
- Proposing a software architecture for the concerned systems, including a database model as a result of business processes' analysis and modelling;
- Proposing, agreeing and designing of application mockups based on an identified set of business processes and technical risks recorded during the detailed analysis.
- Assistance in Vision documents
- Writing and/or updating the project documents;
- Participation in user and steering groups meetings; drafting of minutes.
- U.M.L and Object Oriented analysis methodology and formalism;
- Experienced with the following technologies: IBM Jazz, Java/web based architecture (Front-end tier: HTML, XML, JSP, JS, ExtJS; Business-tier: Java/J2EE; Hibernate; Spring MVC, Struts, Database-tier: PL/SQL, Oracle 10/11 database) and Tomcat.
- Very good knowledge of R.U.P. project management methodology;
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (Functional; performances and security aspects);
- Good knowledge and experience of client server and web based applications architecture;
- Knowledge of the following technologies is an advantage: IBM Jazz, Java/web based architecture (Front-end tier: HTML, XML, JSP, JS, ExtJS; Business-tier: Java/J2EE; Hibernate; Spring MVC, Struts, Database-tier: PL/SQL, Oracle 10/11 database) and Tomcat.
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the users;
- Fluent in English and French.