Mission & tasks
- You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, a European Bank in Luxembourg, and you will manage projects for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts. In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Feeding the Data Warehouse: maintaining the existing system, adaptation to upgrades or changes of source systems, addition or replacement of data, system documentation, and technical migration.
- Providing the second level of technical Support of the tools used in the Admin Warehouse area.
- End-user reporting: maintenance of the existing universes and reports, training of the end-users, end-user Support, creation of new universes and reports, technical migration or upgrade of tools.
- Maintaining the ETL interfaces feeding Admin Warehouse, as well as the ETL interfaces pushing data out of Admin Warehouse (e.g. Cost Accounting interfaces).
- At least 5 years of experience with development methodologies and release management.
- Proven experience in IBM Infosphere DataStage and SAP Business Objects
- Software development, testing and debugging experience.
- Technical experience with the relevant systems / development tools and languages.
- Software documentation experience.
- Knowledge of Business Object 4.1 - Designer + Web intelligence reporting experience.
- Knowledge in SAP Power designer.
- Knowledge in Database design and SQL (Sybase Ase & IQ).
- Experience with analysis of business requirements.
- Technical analysis and production of written design requirements (including design of data Warehouse models).
- Banking Sector functional knowledge is required.
- Fluent in English and in French.