NRB - User Documentation and Training Provider
> 6 mois d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Mission & tasks
You will represent Trasys Luxembourg PSF at our client, a European Insitution, and you will work for our client in order to provide an optimal service quality as foreseen in the contracts.
In this context, your responsibilities are:
- Writing user manuals for information systems.
- Writing IS on-line help
- Writing web documentation
- Prepare and give training courses on information systems.
- GIT source Version Control
- Jekyll (static site generator)
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Minimum a total of 2 years with one or more of the following: documentation writing or training, or office automation or presentation tools (e.g. word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school
The NRB Group's mission is to ensure ICT makes everybody's life better. To do so, we commit to provide IT services and solutions that are of the highest quality, reliable and secure to the key sectors on which society runs; the public and social sector, health care, utilities, finance, industry and international organisations. We help our customer to fully capitalize on the assets of ICT: for optimizing and accelerating their processes, for innovating and growing their business and for transforming their business to better fit the new digital reality.
Lire la suite
Our subsidiaries mainly focus on specific vertical sectors, while relying on the scale and the state-of-the-art ICT infrastructure of NRB. The Xperthis Group is the Belgian leading company of ICT for health care. Civadis, Cevi and Logins are the specialized partners of the local authorities. Afelio is a specialist in digital (web, mobile ...) and marketing technologies. Last but not least, Trasys International is a European Economic Interest Grouping, part of the NRB Group, which aims at delivering IT services, solutions and consulting to International Public and Corporate Organisations.