To renforce our team, we are looking for Application Support Engineer
Your main responsabilities
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing...) with our infrastructure provider
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
- Support the production environment 24/7 and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- Analyze problems, resolve issues and perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have an IT Degree.
- You have good knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as :
- Linux, AIX, Microsoft Windows
- Oracle, SQL
- WebSphere Application Server
- IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Kornshell, PowerShell, PL SQL, VBScript
- Knowledge on a Scheduler tool such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler is considered as an advantage
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
- Agile & DevOps enthusiastic
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.