To reinforce our team, we are looking for an Application Support / Production Control & Scheduling, in charge of create, schedule and monitor the production under VTOM or Ansible in Middleware.
Your main responsabilites
- Manage the VTOM Engine (Stop - Start)
- Manage the User accesses
- Pilot and monitor the production (Applications)
- Incident and Problem Solving
- Standardization and industrialization of our operations (Scripting)
- Develop, Implement and document operational processes & procedures
- You have at least 1 year of experience as Application Support or similar position.
- You are fluent in French and in English
- You are able to pilot and administrate VTOM
- You are able to identify issues related to scheduling activity.
- You are available for on-call rotation after business hours to provide 24hr support for any production operational issues.
- You able to maintain and install VTOM software across Unix and Windows estate.
- You are able to design, test and implement batch changes through development partitions moving into production under robust change management processes.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.