Building Operation Coordinator
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Building Operation Coordinator, speaking French and English.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage a range of hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site
- Creation and compliance with a planned maintenance regime for customer assets
- Management of :
- Operating stock of buildings,
- The local supplier base for maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs.
- Day-to-day health and safety issues
- Interviews scheduled by the owner.
- The use of public services and the creation of innovative ideas to limit the impact on the environment
- Response and activities related to incident ticket requests (recourse)
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies, including safety groups - establishing action plans where appropriate
- Supervise building operation and maintenance manuals - managing updates as required.
- Site inspections, not limited
- Management of small projects / Creation of a budget and a business plan for the improvement of the site
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- French and English fluent.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements for the maintenance of client assets and contract management.
- Reception or hospitality experience
- Computer skills
- Customers/Services oriented
- Pay attention to details
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.