Consultant - IBM Case Manager / Java
To reinforce our team, we are looking for an Consultant - IBM Case Manager/Java:
Your main responsibilities
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions with actors of the project
- Ensure developments in compliance with our standards
- Communicate project progress with the Project Manager and the clients
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Several years of experience in IBM Case manager (5.2 or higher) and Java development.
- Good knowledge in the multi-tier application.
- You have culture in information technologies and architecture.
- You are autonomous.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.