We are looking for a Customer Support Operator to reinforce the team of one of our clients:
Your main responsibilities
- Deliver a high level of support based on incidents and service requests received from various routes including telephone and email;
- Ensure that all requests are documented, maintain the incident tracking system updated through all steps of the ticket life cycle, from the input of issue through to the resolutions;
- Associate incidents to known errors or problems and allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service, provide status updates to customers and verify the quality of service when incidents are closed;
- Manage and safeguard the confidentiality, performance and availability of our business applications;
- Preserve and grow the knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services and help to document all identified solutions in the knowledge Management platform;
- Decommissioning Process Enforcement
- You have at least 1 year of experience as Customer Service Support
- Fluent in English. The knowledge of German, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese is considered a strong asset.
- Proven experience in Linux and SQL are considered great assets
- Ability to use ticketing system and disposition tools, MS Office, Internet, Outlook;
- MS Office Mastered (especially MS Excel/outlook)
- Experience in Customer relationship
- Curious for IT and self-learner
- Service minded, active listening and attention to detail and result oriented profile
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical users
- Pro-active and well-organized attitude in all areas of customer support
- Be able to prioritize work appropriately.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.