We are looking for a Data NiFi Engineer, fluent in English:
Your main responsibilities
- You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- You will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives
- You will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- You will work on the following technologies:
- Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, NiFi, Kafka, Hive, Sqoop, Storm etc
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and HBase
- Cloud services such as Azure/AWS Object-oriented/functional languages: Python, Java, Scala etc.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Data NiFi Engineer.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You have experience building and optimizing 'Big Data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets within the Hadoop ecosystem.
- You have advanced working SQL knowledge.
- You have strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- You are able to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, data governance and workload management
- You have a successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- You have a working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable 'Big Data' data stores
- You have the ability to self-organise and manage own workload and priorities
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.